Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I feel better now...

 Just now, i'm having small chit-chat with Mak Long...I feel better now..I believe Allah loves me..And believe that everything will be fine after this.... .....Please pray for me....
And i will not stop praying for my heart and feeling.
Now its time for me to wake up....
No more ALI...& ALI cant hurt my heart & feeling anymore
For ALI;
 I think what you have done to me is enough & extremely break my heart. Are you trying to wrenching my heart forever? You should stay with your current love (i dont want to know who she is). And FYI, i'm not a kind of woman who like 'menagih simpati' which you mentioned before and i'm not so called 'pendek akal a.k.a otak pendek'. You should think about yourself first. Actually, you can be called as 'pendek akal @ otak pendek'. I think it has been shown.

For my friends;
I will never mention about ALI anymore in my life. He has become my past. Now, i want to move on....
I will be stronger than before. I believe i can get someone better than him. He will regret because doing  this  to me. I'm such a GOOD, LOVING and WONDERFUL woman for him. He dont know how to appreciate me..That's why he's not deserved me... I will never regret with what have happen to my life and no turning back. This is my story and i'm happy that Allah  shows this to me before i getting engage @ married with him...Alhamdullilah...Syukur...

No comments: