Friday, March 11, 2011

The bad side of me

Human is not always perfect. We are born with good and bad sides. But both are actually equal and we can control them. It depend on how we are going to handle those feeling/attitude. Same goes to me...

I believe everyone in this world know well their attitude. It is good if your attitude is tip-top. But what happen if your attitude is so down-top and people might think that you are sooooo selfish. It is not good right?

Even i myself know that sometimes i am sooooo selfish. FYI, i only realized that i'm a perfectionist person a week ago after my boss told me about that. And on the following week, i can see that...It is me!!!I WISH and WANT everything goes perfect without any flaws..I have a lot of expectation and i expect everything MUST meet my own expectation...owhhhh..i am soooo bad and i know you can imagine how BAD i am..=(..Mungkin saya patut duduk dalam hutan kot. Nobody perfect maaa...

Yesterday is a BAD day of this BAD person (meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!)..It is because the situation happened below of my expectation...Due to that, i feel so bad and i can't sleep. And as a result, a childish and happy-go-lucky Cik Bada gone for a while once i wake up in the morning. Is that BAD????

I know i am soooooo bad....I am soooooo sorry....Please forgive me....

p/s: Nanti saya kena belanja orang itu aiskrim la kot kan....sebab saya sangatla jahat dan tak bertimbang rasa. Minta-minta orang itu maafkan saya nie...

No comments: