Quote by Marilyn Monroe - "I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
Something happened to me a few hours ago. After talking to my collegue and at the same time i blaming them (people who did that to me) for cutting my requested budget to half, i start to think and believe ;"Everything Happens for A Reason...At least i get "SOMETHING" from "NOTHING"...
I should thanked them...Not putting the blame to them! Maybe i have to use my own money (a very large amount of money), but it is so worth because there, i can meet with a lot of people and share the knowledge.
Alhamdulilah...Ya Allah...Please forgive me because just now i am so greedy...I didn't mean to be like that...Please forgive me Ya Allah....
No comments:
Post a Comment