Always think before you talk
WHY????
Because sometimes people might think about it differently
Because sometimes people might take it ... as a negative feedback
Because sometimes people think we're trying to put them down
Because sometimes people can't accept the way we think
Because sometimes we could hurting others feeling too
SO....Before you talk;
Always think deeper ...
Don't always think that people will always accept your WORDS
Its a new thing i just learn yesterday. And i really appreciate this new lesson which somehow changed my life. If you're really know me, you might think me as 'Mulut Celupar'. I always speak out my mind and sometimes its hurt others feeling.
I'm HURTING OTHERS FEELING???
YES!!! Its true that YESTERDAY i'm hurting others feeling.
-
-
-
-
-
-
So...Lesson of a day....Think Deeply before you TALK
To my dearest....I'm really sorry about yesterday.Thank you for helping me to change my bad attitude. I hope you'll never stop advicing me to be a better person. THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHH!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment